Amsterdam Platinum 10ml View larger

[20x] Amsterdam Platinum 10ml

Active ingredient : Isopropyl nitrite

CAS number : 541-42-4 

Size : 10ml (0.34 fl. oz)

Power rating : 10/10

Price to quality ratio : Excellent

More details


New product

1000 Items

Online only

59,90 €

Amsterdam Gold and Platinum series will kick back your mind a couple of decades, like the product of the good old days.  One of the most powerfull formulas that we have ever seen. Contains 90% extra purified isopropyl nitrite. The other 10% contains neutrulisers as well as special ingredients that makes the KICK very noticable.

Listing is for 20 bottles of 10ml